|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
100 Ways to Annoy Optimus Prime100 Ways to Annoy Optimus Prime:
1) Refer to Optimus by one of the youtube captions of his name (i.e, Optimist, Octopus Pine, etc.)
2) Run around screaming about how epic the Decepticons are; how they are unbeatable and have a vast amount of members. Add how there's a handful of Autoboob failures in retrospect.
3) Have tons of political extremists from any/all parties try to have "diplomatic" discussions in Optimus' presence.
4) Dress up as Megatron and begin the usual "One shall stand, one shall fall" speech.
5) Try driving Optimus when he's in his alt mode. Refuse to let him drive and continue attempting to do so, even if he corrects you.
6) Show Optimus all of the porn and smut based around his character. And all that MPreg. Lots and lots of Mpreg.
7) Ask stupid, ridiculous questions hundreds upon hundreds of time until he finally snaps at you to cut it out.
8) Endanger others. Anyone at all. Frequently.
9) Offer any version of OP other than Bayverse the idea of painting flam
80 Ways to Annoy Bumblebee80 Ways to Annoy Bumblebee:
1) Call him a rookie/scout/baby/Sparkling and tell him he'll never be good enough to be in the big league.
2) Tell TFP 'Bee that Smokescreen just showed up and is already better and has more fans and screen time than him.
3) Make fun of Bayverse and TFP 'Bee's incapability of proper speech.
4) Mock Bumblebee for having gotten Megatron in his helm and become an obedient slave for a significant enough span of time to resurrect the Decepticon leader.
5) Once more mock 'Bee for having his T-cog taken by MECH and becoming a rambunctious little mech who had to use some beaten up old truck for transportation.
6) Tell Bumblebee that KO/Blurr/a grandma drives faster than he does and looks better doin' it, too.
7) Ask him whatever happened to his look-alike capabilities with Cliffjumper.
8) Bring harm/threats to any of Bumblebee's partners in any continuity.
9) Repaint G1 'Bee to look like Cliffjumper and repaint G1 Cliffjumper to look like 'Bee.
10) Make snide
65 Ways to Annoy Wheeljack65 Ways to Annoy Wheeljack:
1) Tell Wheeljack that all he's good for is blowing stuff up and can't build worth scrap.
2) Call G1 Wheeljack an "old man". Refer to him as being up there with some of Iacon's older relics. Or older than Alpha Trion.
3) Tell Wheeljack that no one noticed his passing in "The Transformers: The Movie" in 1986.
4) Ask TFP Jackie where his and Ratchet's Dinobots are. They invent such cute monster-babies together!
5) Squeal when Wheeljack and Ratchet are close to one another. When they turn to stare at you, scream, "I ship it!"
6) Scoff at Wheeljack. Tell him he's not a lone-wolf, he's just a coward.
7) Steal Wheeljack's grenades whenever you can and stock-pile them. If he notices, he'll be mildly annoyed. If he doesn't eventually gather enough to start randomly blowing things up and blaming it on Wheeljack. Or blow up the Jackhammer. Again.
8) Even though Wheeljack seemed to take his defeat against Hardshell well and admit Miko to Wrecker ranks, remind hi
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More