|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
100 Ways to Annoy Optimus Prime100 Ways to Annoy Optimus Prime:
1) Refer to Optimus by one of the youtube captions of his name (i.e, Optimist, Octopus Pine, etc.)
2) Run around screaming about how epic the Decepticons are; how they are unbeatable and have a vast amount of members. Add how there's a handful of Autoboob failures in retrospect.
3) Have tons of political extremists from any/all parties try to have "diplomatic" discussions in Optimus' presence.
4) Dress up as Megatron and begin the usual "One shall stand, one shall fall" speech.
5) Try driving Optimus when he's in his alt mode. Refuse to let him drive and continue attempting to do so, even if he corrects you.
6) Show Optimus all of the porn and smut based around his character. And all that MPreg. Lots and lots of Mpreg.
7) Ask stupid, ridiculous questions hundreds upon hundreds of time until he finally snaps at you to cut it out.
8) Endanger others. Anyone at all. Frequently.
9) Offer any version of OP other than Bayverse the idea of painting flam
80 Ways to Annoy Bumblebee80 Ways to Annoy Bumblebee:
1) Call him a rookie/scout/baby/Sparkling and tell him he'll never be good enough to be in the big league.
2) Tell TFP 'Bee that Smokescreen just showed up and is already better and has more fans and screen time than him.
3) Make fun of Bayverse and TFP 'Bee's incapability of proper speech.
4) Mock Bumblebee for having gotten Megatron in his helm and become an obedient slave for a significant enough span of time to resurrect the Decepticon leader.
5) Once more mock 'Bee for having his T-cog taken by MECH and becoming a rambunctious little mech who had to use some beaten up old truck for transportation.
6) Tell Bumblebee that KO/Blurr/a grandma drives faster than he does and looks better doin' it, too.
7) Ask him whatever happened to his look-alike capabilities with Cliffjumper.
8) Bring harm/threats to any of Bumblebee's partners in any continuity.
9) Repaint G1 'Bee to look like Cliffjumper and repaint G1 Cliffjumper to look like 'Bee.
10) Make snide
65 Ways to Annoy Wheeljack65 Ways to Annoy Wheeljack:
1) Tell Wheeljack that all he's good for is blowing stuff up and can't build worth scrap.
2) Call G1 Wheeljack an "old man". Refer to him as being up there with some of Iacon's older relics. Or older than Alpha Trion.
3) Tell Wheeljack that no one noticed his passing in "The Transformers: The Movie" in 1986.
4) Ask TFP Jackie where his and Ratchet's Dinobots are. They invent such cute monster-babies together!
5) Squeal when Wheeljack and Ratchet are close to one another. When they turn to stare at you, scream, "I ship it!"
6) Scoff at Wheeljack. Tell him he's not a lone-wolf, he's just a coward.
7) Steal Wheeljack's grenades whenever you can and stock-pile them. If he notices, he'll be mildly annoyed. If he doesn't eventually gather enough to start randomly blowing things up and blaming it on Wheeljack. Or blow up the Jackhammer. Again.
8) Even though Wheeljack seemed to take his defeat against Hardshell well and admit Miko to Wrecker ranks, remind hi
Red Riding HoodI want to believe people so badly when they say they won’t bite
that I contemplate climbing into their smiling jaws
thinking that it might be better to be split in two than left hanging.
But always, I draw my red hood and flit back into the forest
running in the shadows of pathways, never stepping into clearings
because I’ve spent my whole life in the wilderness
and I still can’t tell the wolves from the woodsmen.
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More